Liew Wei Yong (Founder of TLC)
- Advanced Diploma in Sports Management.
- FIC & TRX Certified.
- First Aid, CPR & AED Certified.
- Certified in Personality & Behavioral Assessment (DISC Profiling).
- Fitness Trainer for over 15 years.
- Elite Ultra marathoner (Completed RTP: Gobi Desert & Sahara Desert, HK Lantau 50, Wilson Trail 70, Sabah 100 and many more)
- Coached Schools include: National Junior College, Meridian Junior College, Springfield Secondary School
- Operation Committee for Marina Run
- Course Director of Powerman Malaysia Asia Championship
- Race Director of Tuba Trail Run Langkawi
- Corporate Clients include: NTUC Club U Sports Running Group, Sport Singapore Active SG, Four Seasons Hotel, HP, SWEAT Running Group and many more
- Took part in Thailand Temple Run, 2nd place for 18yrs-25yrs marathon category.
- Took part in Standard Chartered Marathon in Dec 2005, 11th place for Singapore women’s category.
- Sub 4hours marathon timing for Melbourne and Singapore in 2005
- Took part in Sundown Marathon 84km in 2008, 10th place for women’s category.
- 7th place in women’s category for Northface 50km run in 2011.
- 7th place in women’s category for Sabah 100km run in 2011.
- 1st place in women’s enduro category for the Sports Hub Stepper Challenge 2015
- Life Saving 1,2 and 3 awards
- Bronze Medallion Award
- Singapore First Aid Award
- Swimming Teacher Association Coaching Level 1 and 2
- CPR & AED Certified
- NCAP Theory Level 1 and 2
- NCAP Technical Level 1
- Swimming Coach for 9 years
- Took part in Marathons and Triathlons since 2005, completed an ultra-marathon TNF Australia 100km in 21 hours)